ABWA's Proud Code of Conduct
- All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women's Association.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA's mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter and Express Network Bylaws.
- Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
- Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.
For more information about ABWA Express Networks see www.express-network.org